Enjoy the authentic ecological Pyrenean cuisine
Enjoy a unique, ecological and healthy gastronomy at our Restaurant Arç: traditional recipes, salads, paellas, meat cooked at the moment and to finish delicious desserts elaborated with great care!
A destacar del Restaurant Arç
- We commit to our 70% commitment: Eco-friendly & local food, Catalan cuisine with Pyrenean touch, gluten-free and vegetarian dishes.
- Farm products and ingredients KM0 from local cheese, sausage and mermalademakers. For example: Trumfes de Cerdanya, ecological beef from the Ecopyrene, Cal Turet Sausages, Ger’s Mill Cheeses, Montmelus Cheeses goat, organic eggs from cal Grauet and much more!
- Great capacity and thought to eat comfortably and in peace
- Panoramic views of the Serra del Cadí-Moixeró
- Menú for all ages with ecological vegetables from our vegetable gardens El Verger Cerdà and other products from ecological producers from La Cerdanya.
We are happy to be part of this project with the aim to reduce food waste!
In our ARÇ Restaurant we reward the people who finish their meal with the Cerdans Social coins! These coins can be deposited in one of our piggy banks that correspond to an NGO project. Every 4 months we count the “fake” donations and we, as a company with our values, convert the wooden coins into real donations for these ONGs!
The Arç restaurant is accredited by the Slow Food movement thanks to its organic vegetable garden and apple trees based on permaculture, Catalan dishes with a Pyrenees accent, KM0 products by local farmers. The base is a very strong bond with the earth!
També us pot interessar
- Most of our vegetables are from our ecological vegetable gardens, El Verger Cerdà! We want our guests to taste quality vegetables with 0 chemicals!
- We recycle garbage and oils
- We buy local products to encourage the local economy and reduce transport. Also seasonal products when possible!
- Ecological Meat of the Pyrenees
- Great variety of gluten free dishes. We want everyone to have the opportunity to eat healthy and delicious food!
- Use of recycled and compostable paper napkins and bio soap in the services
- Water management: use of what is needed to clean fruit and vegetables. We have water pressure regulators!