Infinit routes and roads to cycle
Cycle arround La Cerdanya and enjoy the spectacular scenery that the widest valley in Europe has to offer!
We explain you, from different points of view, why the Cerdanya-valley is a paradise for cyclists!
- Mythical passes of the Vuelta de España and the Volta de Catalunya
- A cycling programme that crosses 3 countries: Spain, Andorra and France
- The port of Envalira, the highest asphalted mountain pass in the Pyrenees at 2408m
- Full of mountain routes at more than 2000 m altitude
- The profs are training here all year round due to their basecamp at Andorra (Movistar, Jumbo Visma, Quick-Step, Team BikeExchange, etc)
- In May, June, September and October there is very little car traffic
- If your passion is cycling a road bike, La Cerdanya is the ideal place for you! We have a large number of roads to travel with very little traffic.
- Thanks to the exceptional location of this valley, you will find a wide variety of landscapes that will allow you to make unique excursions!
- We have a special space to store bicycles and tools to fix and clean it after a day out!
Ideal for families
La Cerdanya offers a great number of routes of all kinds and for all levels, and you can find flat or more mountain-like tracks.
Guided routes for groups
We organize guided routes of both BTT and road bicycle for all levels: the best way to discover La Cerdanya!
We take care of your diet
We offer all kinds of healthy and organic, vegan and gluten-free dishes so you can recharge your energy!
We have different Roadbooks with road bike routes at your disposal!
Space and equipment to fix bikes
Get everything ready for the next day! In our mini-workshop you can find tools, spare parts, and you can even to clean your bike!
Indoor space to train
We have a gym with static bikes to train in rainy days!