Yurt in the middle of nature
A unique experience! A stay in a yurt in the middle of the Pyrenees!Book Now
Live a unique experience sleeping under the stars in an idyllic and unbeatable location. We offer you the possibility to spend a night in a yurt in the middle of nature!
Spend a night in a Yurt in the middle of nature in an idyllic location with breathtaking views! Experience a magical stay.
Imagine to be awoken up by the birds and have all the time of the world for you, your partner and your family with full contact of nature…a real slow life experience.
An unforgettable stay
|Till 4 people for three nights or more||195€|
|Till 4 people for two nights||215€|
|Extra person (till 12 people)||29€/person/night|
Minimum: 2 nights. School holidays: minimum 3 nights
Tourist tax apart
Cerdanya Ecoresort facilites included and receive any other hosting
Possibility of use the second yurt in case of being more than 6
How is the teepee and yurt?
A teepee is a conical tent built from animal skins and popularized by the Indians. This house used to last a long time, and gave its tenants warmth and comfort during the cold winters and during the rainy season, and in summer it was a cool place.
On the other hand, the yurt is a type of mobile home, with wood structure and felt cover, traditionally used by the nomads of Central Asia many years ago.
Where are they located?
- These typical tents are located approximately 1km from the town, so it is not a walk of great difficulty.
- We will reach the area where the teepees and yurt are well separated where you can spend a night of adventure without electricity in the middle of nature.
What else do I need to know?
Provided in the yurt:
- Matress + duvet. Sleeping is in the yurt
- Sheets and towels included
- Light with solar plates
- Outdoor shower and toilet
- Gas kitchen and fridge. Watertap (no drink water)
- Bioetanol heating
- Equipped kitchen
- Teepee: interior room for having meal
- Drinkwater in a tank
- Firewood (restrictions in some seasons)
What do you need to bring with you:
- Suitable clothes and shoes for the location, as it is outdoors
- Cooking and personal care items: spices, oil, cleaning products, toilet paper
- Food and drinks